Click on the song name to download the music for that routine! Have fun practicing at home!
General Dress Code Requirements
Your dress code varies depending on the class. Below is a guideline, but please check the specific class information below for further instructions. All classes require the appropriate shoes and clothing as listed below along with hair pulled back out of the dancer's face. Please do not wear jewelry, jeans or street shoes. All items needed are available for purchase at the studio. You do not need to purchase them before the first lesson.
- Ballet Technique- Black leotard with pink, tan or white tights, no shorts or skirts allowed. Shoes- Ballet slippers or Freeforms
- Acro Technique- Leotard or unitard (must be one piece) with no tights or footless tights. Tank tops are not allowed. Shorts may be worn over leotards. Shoes- bare feet or acro shoes
- Conditioning Class- form fitting comfortable clothing that you can move in. Shoes- indoor only non-marking tennis shoes or bare feet
- Tap Technique- form fitting dancewear that allows full view of your feet. No baggy sweatpants or wide-leg pants. Shoes- black full-sole lace-up tap shoes purchased through the studio
- Ages 3-5 & 5-7 Ballet/Tap Classes- Leotard (black preferred) and tights. Shoes- white ballet slippers and black buckle tap shoes purchased through the studio unless otherwise noted by instructor
- Ages 7-9 Jazz/Tap Classes- Leotard or form-fitting dancewear (black preferred) and tights. Shoes- tan jazz shoes and black lace-up full-sole tap shoes purchased through the studio unless otherwise noted by instructor
- Ages 9+ Jazz/Lyrical Classes- Leotard or form-fitting dancewear (black preferred) and tights. Shoes- tan Freeforms unless otherwise noted by instructor
- Cloquettes Adult Class- comfortable clothing you can move in. Shoes- black character shoes and character tap shoes unless otherwise noted by instructor
- Hip Hop Classes- Appropriate dancewear such as leotards, shorts, tank tops, leggings, etc. Shoes- indoor only non-marking tennis shoes. Each class will be required to purchase a specific tennis shoe for recital- style will be determined after costumes are chosen.
- PACC Classes- Black leotard or form-fitting dancewear and tights. No loose t-shirts, tank tops or pants. All clothing is subject to instructor approval. **Please note that shirts must be worn at all times in the lobby- do not wear sports bras with no shirt over them in the lobby** Shoes- as determined for each individual class, check the Class Details page.